Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NZXT Lexa Blackline Review

NZXT Lexa Blackline in action!

I bought this case 2 month ago with some question in my head about look & feel and installation method. After NZXT Lexa Blackline arrive at my front door and unboxed, it looks beautiful and elegant design.If you want computer that looks luxury and powerful you won't miss this model from NZXT.


Installation device on NZXT Lexa Blackline is easy than I though and my Nvidia GTX295 can install inside this case without any problem and feel cramped. HDD install is also easy and nice cable management. Thermometer on Blackline also display accurate temperature of my HDDs, display card and system (you can move temp prob to anywhere as you want). One point that's very interesting is this case also support water cooling system without need to modding, this mean if you want to upgrade to water cooling system or using in the future you won't need to do anything with your case.

LCD Display of NZXT Lexa Blackline

NZXT Lexa Blackline's front panel is also interesting with 2 USB port, two audio port, and "2 firewire port" that other case mostly not included. I can plug in my Firewire 800 external harddrive quickly without reach with the arm to back of case anymore.

If you want to buy this case at discounted price. I recommended you to buy at Amazon because their discounted price is nice deal and come with free shipping service.You can check out interesting model from NZXT from this link NZXT Lexa S.

1 comment: