Monday, August 23, 2010

NZXT Lexa S Reviews

Well wiring organized of NZXT Lexa S

NZXT Lexa S received many positive review from customer and owner that buy it. NZXT Lexs S quality is excellent and crafted design to suitable for lot of people and air-flow system can help to reduce heat cycle from your hardware.

This is a one of review that coverage all perspective, read below.

Review from Rhonda Roberts said:


This is replacing an ancient green atx box. I told myself I would not replace it until I could get something green. I gave up and got this. 

The cut outs help conceal wires behind the side panel. This gives the interior of the CPU a cleaner appearance, and improved airflow. The illuminated drive cover is sweet, but I was disappointed that it didn't function as a HD indicator.

The tool free design is nice. The thumbscrews on my old case just held on the side panel. These hold down the drives in the 5.25 bays. The 2.5 bays use sleds.

This case is much lighter than my old case. I think it's because this one actually uses aluminum instead of pot metal or who knows what. There are (4) large fans 120mm. The side panels fit snug. The case mounted exterior ports (USB2, microphone, headphone, and exterior SATA) are mounted on the side. This reduces clutter nicely. I'm not sure why the PSU is on the bottom of the case.


FINAL VERDICT: 5/5 (EXCELLENT) 


Review paragraphed for size, read full review click here or read other more than 20 people reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment